Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I am back!


Well hello blogging world!

I obviously am not very good at staying committed to writing on this thing but so much has happened and changed in my life since I last posted in February 2012 that I figured it was time to pick back up with blogging. I am now married to the most wonderful man in the world and living in Nashville. God has taught me some extraordinary important lessons over the past 1.5 year and continues to do so each day. I am anxious to begin documenting these experiences and sharing them with the world.

I am soon going to be writing my reflections about the whole wedding planning process. I thought that I had learned and changed a lot during my previous tough season of my life but God has continued to mold me into a woman after his own heart. The lessons I learned during wedding planning were tough pills to swallow but I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING.

I am looking forward to blogging again and sharing my journey as a twenty-something newlywed trying to figure out this thing called life!

Blessings!

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment